Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Position: IT SME *

*Location:  Norwalk, Ct*

*Immediate need - start ASAP.*

*Rate : $60-$65/hr*

*6+ months *

*Skills Sets Required*

   - Min 6 to 8 years in IT, ADM in financial service industry
   - Strong understanding of application decommissioning lifecycle ( run
   operations, transition, data archiving, decommissioning,
   - Understanding of IT operations and support
   - Strong analytical skills; familiarity with predictive analytics
   - Strong leadership skills; must be proactive in managing the effort
   - Excellent communication skills – work with Sr client management;

* Preferred*

   - * knowledge of GEC systems, apps, businesses*
   - *Familiarity with divestitures from an IT perspective; how to cost
   applications, etc.*

*Lending/ leasing industry experience*

--
Thanks & regards,