*Good Morning**,*

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client*.*

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        :               System Engineer with Devops*

*Location        :             Sunnyvale, CA*

*The Systems Engineer will collaborate with DevOps team to develop,
implement, and sustain cloud-based solutions and initiatives. They will
work with cross-functional teams to deploy a state-of-the-art underpinning
infrastructure to support the next generation of cloud-based applications &
services. Primary responsibilities for Cloud Systems Engineer includes but
not limited to: *

·         *5+ years of experience with engineering and implementing
solutions using server technologies such as Microsoft Server/Windows,
SUSE/Red Hat Linux, and VMware *

·         *Experience with Cloud Computing services such as Amazon Web
Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure is a plus *

·         *Experience in various IaaS architectures, to include Redhat
OpenStack, VMWare vCloud suite, Eucalyptus, and CloudStack is a plus *

·         *Experience in various hypervisor technologies, to include Redhat
KVM, VMWare vSphere and Microsoft HyperV *

·         *Understanding of Cloud Orchestration and Automation methods and
technologies is a plus *

·         *Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Information Technology
field is desired, or equivalent combination of education and experience *

·         *Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that
span multiple domains (application, network, system, hardware) *

·         *A strong understanding of building security into the technical
design will be needed *

·         *Sound interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing
skills*

In Case you would be interested in this position and wish to apply, please
fill the following matrix along with two professional references and
updated word resume.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email: