*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Hi,
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position:: Oracle ENDECA Developer*
*Location:: Mooresville, NC*
*Duration:: Contract role *

*Description*
• Oracle ENDECA Development

Key Skill
• In-depth knowledge of
• Endeca XM  Experience Manager
• Endeca CAS – Content Acquisition Sys
• Endeca – Content Assembler APIs
• Experience in integration with eCommerce platform such as WCS
• Good experience in defining EQ, building rules, boost and bury features
• Strong knowledge in Dimension Data Modeling
• Proficiency in JAVA, J2EE, API
• Good experience working within Ecommerce/Retail environment

Job Description
• Code, test, and analyzing 2-tier, 3-tier, or N-tier client/server
applications.
• Support existing business systems applications.
• Consult with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate
technical solutions.
• Design and document technical requirements for business applications.
• Assist with the design, development, testing, and documentation of web
sites/pages.
• Support production and maintenance of existing applications.
• Assist with the development of client business requirements and
preparation of specifications, attend meetings and reply to users with
basic information.
• HTML programming and Web page development.
• Java development skills
• Design and document technical requirements for complex business
applications.
• Perform design, coding and testing on complicated revisions to Web
applications, and creates efficient and maintainable new applications
• Utilize databases that support access by Web-based clients, including
Oracle, DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Utilizes HTML and graphical tools to create or enhance the functionality
of the web sites.
• Confer with clients to identify requirements (e.g., data, information
needs, processing, specific output, functional and development of test
data), and determine desired outcomes in order to formulate the design of
the system and/or offer alternative solutions in a timely manner.
• Provide technical guidance and expertise during implementation.
• Mentor new or junior staff on business knowledge, system peculiarities,
and complex technical issues.
• Analyze, design, and document information to create the applicable
statement of work and the associated deliverables.
• Proactively analyze and review emerging technologies

Requirements
• 8+ years of experience in Web application development or equivalent total
experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Endeca
• Experience in integration with eCommerce platform such as WCS
• Proficient using Java for multi-tiered web-based applications.
• Demonstrate an understanding of HTML–based programming, including
understanding of HTML authoring tools to implement these functions.

Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.

Full Name
Current Location:
Mobile Phone No
Available from
Candidate preferred work location
Contract or Permanent
Salary expectations for ctc assignment
Visa status
Total Years of experience
Candidate Date of Birth
When entered in USA and which Visa
Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing
Mail Id
Skype id for VC interview
SSN(last 5 digit)
Last 2 project references(one for each)
Best time to reach

*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*

*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*