*Position: **MS Exchange Engineer*

*Location: **Gaithersburg, MD 20878*

*Duration: **6 Months*

*US Citizen **or Green Card  *

*Job Description: *

·         Minimum of 7+ years of experience in an enterprise MS Exchange
environment (25,000+ mailboxes).

·         Relevant Microsoft certification (MCSE/MCTS/MCITP/) is a plus.

·         Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computers or related field or
equivalent work experience.

*Technical Skills/Computer:*

   - Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex
   relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed mail
   systems.
   - Strong understanding of mail dependencies with AD, DNS, mail routing
   and relays.
   - Basic or minimal experience with technologies such as Microsoft TMG,
   Symantec Enterprise Vault, Iron port
   - Basic or minimal knowledge on scripting experience (e.g. PERL,
   VBScript, .NET) is a plus.
   - Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills: ability to
   clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations.
   - Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic,
   high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
   - Self-driven and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
   - Experience in a user-focused technical-support environment.
   - ITIL Foundations knowledge is a plus.
   - Project management knowledge and skills are preferred.
   - Service Delivery knowledge & skill is a preference.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.