Title: DevOps Agile Coach

Location: Bothell, WA

Duration:  12+ Months

Required Skills:

BA/BS or equivalent work experience required

Expert practitioner of Scrum and Lean Start Up

Excellent communication, facilitation and relationship building skills

Experience on working with DevOps

Proven success coaching teams to adopt Agile methodologies

Minimum of two (2) years of real-world Scrum coaching experience, guiding
at least two (2) organizations through varied challenges of Scrum adoption
(5 years ideal)

Minimum of two (2) years as a practicing Scrum Master

Diverse change management experience across multiple organizations, teams,
products, environments and technologies

Ability to facilitate discussion at all levels of the organization to
resolve conflicts

Experience with approaches for scaling Agile (e.g., SAFe, LeSS)

Stays current in the Agile space as exemplified by ongoing education in
Agile frameworks training, conference attendance, user group participation
and self-study

Thanks & Regards:
Brian
IT Recruiter
Direct : 954-362-9903
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : br...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to br...@itssonline.com , with the word "REMOVE
ME''.