*Microsoft .NET Solution Architect *

*New York, NY*

*8 weeks + extensions*

*Start Date: 08/22/2016*

Senior Technical Architect with experience analyzing and evaluating
existing MS.NET applications. In depth knowledge of application and data
architecture is required as well as previous hands on experience developing
ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, SSRS SQL Server RDMS is
required.

Need at least 4 – 5 years of experience in the architect role.

Due to nature of duration of the assignment – east coast candidates are
preferred, do not submit candidates that are too far from the location

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT

Experience with MS .Net Technologies

Experience in the role of Architect

Experience in ASP.NET

Experience in VB.NET

Experience in C#

Experience in SQL

Experience in T-SQL

Experience in PL/SQL

Experience with SSIS

Experience with SSRS

Experience with SQL Server RDMS

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.