Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Location: Hershey, PA

Duration: 06-12 + Months

We at are looking for *SAP CO: Product Costing and Material ledger
consultant.*

Requirement:

·         Deep expertise in product costing including product cost
planning, cost object controlling,

·         Experience in Industry  with repetitive and discrete
manufacturing

·         Experience with  implementation of material ledger actual costing

·         Expertise across Controlling modules - Profitability Analysis
(COPA), Product Costing (CO-PC), Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA) ,
Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA), with integration with SD, MM, PP, SD, PS

·         Controlling value flow design  for overhead accounting including
assessments, distribution,  template allocation, ,

·         Extensively worked on Global Template, Business Blueprints,
Prototyping, Designing, Configuring and Implementing SAP

·         Ideal candidate would be Experienced  with Multiple valuation
such as group costing, transfer pricing

·         S/4 HANA experienced  would be a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas | Xoriant Corporation

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837