Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: Juniper Firewall Consultant*

*Job Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*

*Job Description:*

Firewall Cleanup project:  We have a dozen data center firewalls and 40+
property firewalls.  We need firewall/security expertise to help us
accomplish the following tasks:

   - Audit each firewall for unsecure rules
      - Rules using “any” in source, dest, or services
      - Rules using unsecure protocols
      - Wide open rules
      - Recommend improvements
   - Work closely with current firewall team to come up with a plan on how
   to prioritize the cleanup effort and start documenting the plan of attack.
   - Create change requests for what changes are required on each firewall
   - Recommend changes as needed
   - Change firewall rules to optimize the operation of the firewalls
   - Largely run on Juniper and Checkpoint – but do have some off the
   reservation/one off type of Firewalls here and there.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Sage Group Consulting, Inc

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc