Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *Java Tech
Lead *at *Boston* .

*Job Description as follows:*

Position : Java - GUI - Technical Lead
Duration: Long Term
Location: Boston, MA

The Job Description is as follows:
Java - GUI - Technical Lead

*Responsibilities:*

A principle with solid Java skills is  required.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills and translate customer
requirements into UI designs.
Should be proficient in Flex, AJAX (RIA), DHTML, HTML, CSS and scripting.
Strong hibernate and spring skills are mandatory
Knowledge or experiencing working with ActiveMQ JMS is desirable and
experience using it with Spring a plus.
A solid knowledge of Enterprise design patterns is an asset.
If any of your consultants matches the required skills, kindly forward
matching profiles to s...@javaji.com along with the required details
requested below

*Consultant Details:*

Name (As per the passport)
Contact Email
Contact Number
Billing Rate
Date of birth(DD/MM/YYYY)
Education / Passed out year
Current Location
Visa Status
Availability
Willing to Relocate(Yes/ No)

Should you need further clarification regarding the opportunity, please feel
free to call at my contact information undersigned.
Looking forward to working with you soon.

*Please share 100% matching profiles to **...@javaji.com* <s...@javaji.com>

**

*Really appreciate your response…..*
*