Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Location: PA

Duration: 06-12 + Months

*Requirement:*

•              Expertise in SAP core treasury module (Money Market and
Loans, Foreign Exchange , Interest Rate Swap, , Reporting and Risk
Management

•              Expertise in cash and liquidity Management,

•              Expertise in Banking, customer cash application, outgoing
payment processing

•              Multiple SAP implementations in treasury, Banking, Cash
Management

•              Experience in Receivables Management (Collections, dispute
and credit management) desirable

•              Experience in S/4 HANA Finance desirable

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas | Xoriant Corporation

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837