Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Role : Business Systems Consultant with Telecom Experience

Location:  Winston Salem, NC

Rate : $ 25 hr C2C

Date resource is required: 03/15/2010

Anticipated end date: 12/01/2010

Job Classification:

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 yr degree plus 3-5 yrs exp

organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of
moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated
systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business
requirements.  Coordinates test plans and programming activities.  Works
with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs
and recommend changes to the automated systems.  Gathers data and prepares
necessary reports.  Updates reports and databases used by the client group.

Contract shall administer and support the MONIES application in it's
processing of telecommunciations invoices through various and diverse tasks,
e.g.

     Updates to various application modules.  Update Maintenance tables
within the MONIES application.

     Submit and monitor jobs to import and process electronic billing media,
reformatter jobs, prelim jobs, invoice

     reconciliation.

     Create reporting for monthly expense analysis, create monthly metrics,
produce ad hoc reporting of telecom

     inventory.

     Conduct research using vendor raw data files, vendor websites, billing
CD's & Mobius Document Direct for historical

     call detail.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.