Job Title:  BI Developer

Location:  Fort Lauderdale, FL

Duration:  Long Term

Overall, both the  resources need to be skills in BI development, have some
understanding of Tableau, Cognos.

Should have good Knowledge on Understanding complex data models and
understand data relation ships.

Should have good SQL Knowledge and write good SQL against Teradata.
Understanding the reading of an Explain plan from Teradata SQL is a plus.

One of the Resources should have good Functional skills i.e Understand the
need from Business, ability to perform analysis on data and present
insights on data.

Thanks & Regards:
Brian
IT Recruiter
Direct : 954-362-9903
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : br...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply tobr...@itssonline.com , with the word "REMOVE
ME''.