Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details..*

*Role: Talent Java Developer *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Work Location: 6 Months (extension possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 5-8+ Year*

*Note: Please attached Visa Copy & Id proof With Resume*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:

Need a Lead talent with good attitude and ability to think extra mile and
make things happen with minimal inputs.
Java/J2EE back ground with mandatory UI skill set of HTML5, CSS3,
Javascript , JQuery, Can JS, Angular JS, Bootstrap.

*Mandatory Skills:*
HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Jquery, Can JS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Grunt

*Mandatory skills:* -
o Overall 5+Y of development experience in UI technologies
o 1.5 +Y of experience in Spring / Hibernate
*Other requirements* :-
o Knowledge and expertise in *core Java* concepts is a must
o Minimum 4-5 yrs of Hands-on experience
o Web Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Jquery, Can JS, Angular
JS, Bootstrap, Grunt
o Web Frameworks like Spring, ORM frameworks (Hibernate)
o Markup Languages like XML and JSON
o Strong Java and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL) skills
As an Developer (Java UI Development) most of the below skills are mandatory
· Excellent communication and articulation skills. Able to brainstorm and
communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management
· Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks
· Deep understanding of architectural principles and experience with
frameworks
· Help in competancy enhancement of the team
· Liason with customer, gain client confidence as solution provider and go
to person
· Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build
tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)
· Should have strong technical skills and at the same time good business
accumen
· Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
· High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and
maintain application stability

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*