Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Location: NJ

Duration: 06+ Months

Mandatory

========

·         C#, .Net Framework 4.5+ , MVC 5

·         Asynchronous programming (Task Parallel Library, async/await)

·         Web API

·         Experience implementing RESTful services

o    Call out to externally hosted web services (SOAP/REST)

·         LINQ

·         Web scale projects

·         Other skills - NodeJS, Javascript framework (Angular/React JS)

·         Continuous Integration - Jenkins exposure

Nice to have

==========

·         Hands-on exposure to MVC 6

·         Hands-on exposure to CoreCLR on Linux

·         Experience with NoSQL databases(DynamoDB knowledge - huge
advantage)

·         Chef script

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas | Xoriant Corporation

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837