Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Senior Big Data engineer*

*San Francisco, CA*

*6 months *

*Need local candidate *

*Ideal candidate:*

*Solid Java programmer who has production-level hands-on experience on
Hadoop MapReduce and HBase or Cassandra database.*

Examples of previous project experience we are looking for

•        Ingested large amount of raw data (web logs, web pages, data feeds)

•        Run Hadoop map reduce jobs to parse them and process them. (simple
reporting, machine learning)

•        Loaded the outcome to NoSQL database (HBase / Cassandra) and
served them to other applications (live website traffic, other internal
tools)

Technologies that are a must

•        Strong experience with Java programming language

•        Batch processing -- Hadoop MapReduce

•        Stream processing -- Apache Storm

•        NoSQL -- HBase, Cassandra

•        Restful web services -- Spring boot, Jackson

•        Code/Build/Deployment -- Git, Maven, Jenkins

Technologies that would get our attention…

•        Programming languages: Python, Scala, Shell scripting

•        Batch Processing: Cascading/Scalding, Apache Spark

•        Stream processing -- AKKA, Samza, Spark streaming

•        NoSQL -- MongoDB, Riak

•        Restful web services -- DropWizard, Jersey, GSON

•        Code/Build/Deployment -- hg, svn, sbt, bamboo

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>*

*www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*