Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client.

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        : **Data Warehouse Developer with Informatica and
Business Objects*

*Location        : **Madison, WI*

Looking for an opportunity to grow your Data Warehouse development skills
in a large and complex environment?  Interested in a long term opportunity
in Madison, WI?  If so, check this out.

In this role candidates will be responsible for assisting in ETL design,
development, testing, maintenance, metadata, and implementation of data
warehouse initiatives. You will understand user requirements and implement
solutions that ensure requirements can be achieved through high quality
deliverables, develop ETL mapping specifications for loading information
into the data warehouse and for ensuring reliability of information loaded.
You will also support continuous improvement in performance & tuning of
data warehouse and ensure security of data and work with other IT technical
teams and Business users to understand requirements, and recommend &
implement solutions.

Sound interesting?  Apply now!

*TARGET PROFILES*

(in order of desirability)

·  #1 - Local -- Data Warehouse Development 3+ years, experience with
Informatica and Business Objects

·  #2 - Non-Local willing to travel/relo -- Data Warehouse Development 5+
years, experience with Informatica and Business Objects

*SKILLS - CORE:*

·  Experience in data warehouse design and development

·  Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse

·  Data Warehouse performance tuning

·  Experience in extract, transform, and load coding using Informatica

·  Business Objects or other BI tools

·  Willing to authorize background check as part of selection process?

*SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:*

·  Respond to customer requests (verbally and in writing)

·  Expertise in implementation of large and complicated models and
processes in extensive, multi-function education and government
environments.

·  Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation

·  Excellent oral and written communication skills

·  Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills

·  Ability to develop and implement quality assurance processes and
procedures including test/use cases

·  Ability to navigate and query a relational database (Oracle) to both
develop reports and to perform data validation using common tools including
SQL/PLSQL.

·  Develop design specifications

·  Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals

·  Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Procedures

·  Identify defects

·  Provide One Work Reference -- State of WI requires a reference to be
shared on submission. Name, phone, email, company, role. Ideally someone
candidate reported to.

*SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:*

·  Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance
measures and reports to manage inventory, analyze cost, and maximize return
on investment of monetary and human resources.

·  Familiarity with State of Wisconsin privacy statutes

·  Data Analysis

·  DBMS -- DB2

·  Dashboarding/Business Objects Xcelsius

·  In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for
each Phase of Development

*OTHER INFORMATION:*

·  *Employment Type: *Contract

·  *Role: *Data Warehouse Developer

·  *Location: *Madison, WI.

   -

In Case you would be interested in this position and wish to apply, please
fill the following matrix along with two professional references and
updated word resume.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email: