Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client.

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        : UX Designer with  Axure, wireframing tools exp(Local
Only)*

*Location        : EDEN PRAIRIE, MN*

What is the specific title of the position? UX Designer

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
RX Staff Aug and ERD Transparency

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of a team. UXDS
team member.

If so, please describe the team

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis) *- Axure Prototypes - Wireframes - Sitemaps and IA - Personas -
Contributing to user stories - Involvement in usability testing. *

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities*? Axure, wireframing tools*

What skills/attributes are a must have? Ability to work with others,
positive personality*, 5+ years as a UX Designer, wire framing and
interactive prototyping. *

What skills/attributes are nice to have? Worked with *Agile a plus*

Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG facility, if
other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.) UX Designer

In Case you would be interested in this position and wish to apply, please
fill the following matrix along with two professional references and
updated word resume.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email: