Hi ,

Below are some key highlights of the position, if this is of interest
please call me.  We can discuss the details of this opportunity and /or
further determine which types of opportunities you may be interested in
exploring.

*Brief Job Description*:
*Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia
Pacific Region. N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized
to client needs including staffing, training and technology. *

Need Passport copy/ Passport number if H1B, Need to verify

*Job Summary: *

*Role               :    **Data Analyst*
*Location        :   **Mt Laurel , NJ*
*Type of Hire :    Contract 12+ months​*

*Job Description: *

·         Strong data to data experience (ETL, data mapping, etc)

·         Goof process / process redefinition experience

·         Need someone who understands the full SDLC, specifically API
development, technical requirements focused on data mapping

·         While knowledge of Network / CMDBs is not required, but it would
help

*Please accept my sincere apologies if the location or the skill set does
not match with your location or your skill set. The mail has reached you by
mistake. If you wish to be removed from this mailin**g list, please reply
"REMOVE ME FROM THE LIST " in the subject line or click on the “generate
opt-out link below.” Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted.*

*Regards,*

*Tajinder Singh*

*Sr.Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ – 07302*

*Direct # 201-492-6104 | Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 537 | Fax: (201)
221-8131*

*Email:  t...@net2source.com| <t...@net2source.com%7C> WebSite:
www.net2source.com <http://www.net2source.com/> *