Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect consultant for the below
requirement!!!

Role   :  Project Management

Location : Milwaukee, WI                  Locals to WI only, please

Duration : 9 month

Max Rate: up to $55/hour -.

Job responsibilities include: - Project plan development and management -
Gathering estimates for design, development and implementation work -
Assisting business stakeholders in business case development - Representing
IS in creative design meetings and providing feedback on technical
feasibility and level of effort - Leading daily scrum meetings with the
project team - Providing regular status updates to supervisors and monthly
status reports to IS leadership

Additional Skills:

Skills/Experience Required: - Experience in web site development projects -
High-level understanding of web site technologies (HTML, CSS, Javascript,
AJAX).

Experience Preferred: - Agile project management experience

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.