<b>Immediate Need Web Analyst in Louisville, Kentucky</b>, if you have matching
candidates please submit their profiles <strong><a
href="http://www.job4tech.com/jobs/502236-immediate-need-web-analyst-at-conquest-technology-solutions-inc?utm_source=JA40-Up&amp;utm_medium=Groups-email&amp;utm_campaign=Job-Alerts";>
looking for a <strong>Web Analyst</strong> for a contract position at
<strong>Louisville, KY.</strong> Please review below job details and send me
your most updated profile, Appreciate if you can refer your friends or
<li>Hands on experience with web analytics tools at least one Enterprise-level
platform (CoreMetrics).</li>
<li>Minimum of 3+ years in a client facing role developing, implementing and
managing a web analytics reporting.</li>
<li>Minimum 3+ years conducting ongoing media analysis, identify results and
provide active recommendations for internal and external audiences.</li>
<li>Minimum 4+ years experience in measuring and analyzing websites.</li>
<li>Highly analytical by nature, ability to know when and how to develop deeper
insights from data, critically analyze all data and provide intelligent
analysis.</li>
<li>Experience presenting insights and analysis to clients.</li>
<li>Experience in A/B testing or multivariate testing.</li>
href="http://www.job4tech.com/jobs/502236-immediate-need-web-analyst-at-conquest-technology-solutions-inc?utm_source=JA40-Down&amp;utm_medium=Groups-email&amp;utm_campaign=Job-Alerts";>
href="http://www.job4tech.com/employers/sign_up";>Post C2C Jobs for