Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, If you have anyone with
you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with
Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Note: *

*We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*Role:** MicroStrategy Lead *

*Location: Whippany, NJ*

*Work Duration: Contract *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

8 years of experience in Data Warehousing Projects (Data Warehouse, Data
Marts, Reporting)
5+ Years of experience in MicroStrategy development.
Good knowledge and experience in DW & BI Concepts.
Experience in MicroStrategy 9.x includes MicroStrategy Architect, Desktops,
Mobile & Web, Report Services, Narrowcast Server, OLAP services,
intelligent server, Schema objects, Command Manager, Integrity Manager,
Object Manager, Integrity manager

*Good experience* :-
Strong experience on Internet technologies JAVA, JavaScript. APS, .Net to
handle SDK.
Extensive experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, Cubes, Advanced
Dashboards & visualizations, Performance optimization.
Hands on experience in writing MicroStrategy Freeform sqls with complex
joins.
Experience in analysis or supporting BRD preparation, Translating BRD to
Technical specifications.
Experience in design, data modeling, and providing estimation for
development/migration projects.
Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
Experience on implementing *MicroStrategy on Netezza*
Relevant experience on Internet technologies JAVA, JavaScript. APS, .Net to
handle SDK.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*