share Resumes to timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com

Hi Professional,

We are having a very urgent requirement for *Java Developer/Lead *at *Mc
lean, VA.*

Can you please reply with your updated resume along with the contact
details.

*Role               : Java Developer/Lead*

*Location       : Mclean, Reston, VA.*

*Primary Skill :** Multi-Threading and Memory management, JMS, MQ Series.*

*•       Strong Core Java with Multi-Threading and Memory management *

*•       Web services*

*•      Any Messaging skills like JMS, MQ Series*

*•       Spring Core, AOP*

*•       Good knowledge of XML along with modeling techniques to generate
XML messages for remote communication*

*•       Knowledge of SOA and services development experience a plus*

*Note:** Submission must carry Visa, DL copy, passport number or I94 and
linked In account with professional references.*