*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
**raj...@spgamerica.com
<raj...@spgamerica.com>**  (OR) **732-343-7688 x 3049* *.*

*Only Local to PA!!*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*Role: *Network Engineer

*Location: *Harrisburg, PA

*Duration: *12 months contract

*Interview: Direct in person interview(Direct F2F – Must be local)*

*General Responsibilities and required fundamental knowledge:*

·         Perform day to day troubleshooting of network issues Layer 1- 7

·         WAN, LAN, WLAN, VOIP setup and troubleshooting

·         Routing and Switching

·         Switch port configurations

·         Router configurations

·         Understanding of various protocols including BGP, EIGRP, HSRP,
VRRP

·         Daily interaction with our users and business partners.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills a must

·         Travel possible when we have hardware deployments

·         Overnight or after hours work possible as with any network job
but not the norm

Specific skills we are looking for.  Not all of these will be met by any
one candidate but you could surprise us.  Keep in mind this is not a list
of responsibilities by specific position this is a list of responsibilities
we are looking to augment on the existing team or leverage across multiple
individuals depending on their specific skill set.  These duties may change
or move among individuals.

*Wireless LAN:*

We are looking for someone to be our wireless administrator.  We need
someone with experience related to:

·         Cisco 8510 WLCs

·         Prime Infrastructure for management and monitoring

·         Various Cisco APs (3500, 3600, 3700 series)

·         RF experience a plus

·         H-REAP

·         Certificates for authentication of mobile devices

·         BYOD

·         WLAN security and authentication

·         Cisco Identity Service Engine Experience would be a BIG plus as
this is the appliance we rely on for all of our authentication but we do
understand this talent may not be easy to come by we are willing to train
the right individual if they possess many of the other qualities and skills
we are looking for.

*Thanks for your Time and Support*

*Rajesh | Technical Recruiter*

*Software Programming Group*

*15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854*

*Tel: **732-343-7688 x 3049*  *|| Fax: **732-343-7689*

*Email: **|raj...@spgamerica.com* <%7csamb...@spgamerica.com>* | URL : *
*www.spgamerica.com* <http://www.spgamerica.com/>

*Hangout:bvrajeshgowd*

*IT Services ||  Consulting*