*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.
*Position:: Embedded C++ Developer*
*Location:: Middletown NJ *
*Duration:: Contract role*
*Skills: EMBEDDED C,C++,RTOS CTRL ALGO. , RTOS , EMBEDDED JAVA , EMBEDDED
• To contribute to a project as an SME on a given technology or domain and,
remain abreast with developments in that technology or domain. Basis the
expertise, evaluate the impact of technology on existing technology and
systems. To design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology
resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
• Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
• Oversee the optimization, validation, and approval of technology
application to customer products.
• Fully understand all relevant customer technical requirements, processes,
procedures, limitations and constraints as well as TechM¿s technology,
resources, capabilities, limitations and constraints.
• Work with the project team to identify and harness technical resources
and capabilities required to deliver production and quality metrics as
defined by customers
• Lead technical team through project implementation phase.
• Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after
understanding customer perspective. Ensure compliance to internal tools.
• Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how
to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
• Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence
with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria
and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process
• Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide
relevant status reports to the management and customer. Ensure steering
committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
• Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations,
presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and
repeatable. Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the
team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor
issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without
impacting associates adversely.
• Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess
the performance of the associates.
*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*
*Full Name *
*Current Location: *
*Mobile Phone No *
*Available from *
*Candidate preferred work location *
*Contract or Permanent *
*Salary expectations for ctc assignment *
*Visa status *
*Total Years of experience *
*Candidate Date of Birth *
*When entered in USA and which Visa *
*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing *
*Mail Id *
*Skype id for VC interview *
*SSN(last 5 digit) *
*Best time to reach *
*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*
*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.