Hello

Greetingsā€¦

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Location: NYC

Duration: 06+ Months

Expertise in OOA, OOD, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Java
Application Development,

Experience in Business Integration using IBM BPM, IBM WebSphere Integration
Developer

8.0/7.5/7.0 (WID),IBM Integration Bus based on Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA)

Experience in Business Integration module deployment using IBM WebSphere
Process Server 8.0/7.5/7.0

Experience in Humantask management and HTMJAXWS using IBM Websphere process
Server 7.0

Experience in Mediations and BPEL flows.

Experience in Interacting with Web services using IBM WID and Developing
Mediation Modulebbased on IBM ESB server

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas | Xoriant Corporation

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837