Hope you are doing great.
This is Neha from Deegit Inc. Please go through the below job description
and please let me know if you are interested.
*Below is the job details:*
*Job Role: Electrical Engineer*
*Location: Hillsboro, Oregon*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Work with a research engineering team to help with boards bring
up and testing
· Provide support on multiple projects to measure analog and
digital circuit performance
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Science, Physics, or
other related technical areas
· Proficient in understanding and measuring analog circuits: AFE,
opam, FET, battery charger, etc…
· Very familiarity with one or more of the following hardware
interface: I2C, SPI, SDIO, JTAG, UART, I2S, USB, etc.
· Good understanding of scope and power analyzer tools usage and
· 2+ years of flex board design and debugging experience a huge plus
· Experience with x86 platform for Quark or Atom SoC
Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter
[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 368
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
[image: Description: Description: cid:image003.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.