*Good Day Partners,*
*We are hiring a Salesforce Developer for our Client in Bay Area, CA. It’s
a 6 Months contract Job. Interested candidates, Please forward resume
to msha...@tech-netinc.com <msha...@tech-netinc.com>*
*Job Title: Salesforce Develoepr*
*Experience required: 10+ years*
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Candidate must be local to California / West Coast*
*Must submit H1 copy (**VISA transfer cases, please do not submit**)*
*Salesforce Developer will be responsible for implementation, delivering
and supporting application lifecycle projects utilizing commercial, open
source and custom-developed software by partnering with Sales, Marketing,
Service, Technology and BI stakeholders.*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Partner with the various stakeholders from Sales, Marketing and
Service (Agent and Institutional Sales, Field Sales, Inside Sales,
Partners/Channels, Sales Management, Sales Operations and Marketing) to
implement and rollout cloud applications across our client’s environment
over several years
• Manage a team of Salesforce application experts including the
recruitment, engagement and performance management of individual
• Gather, analyze and document functional and technical
requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and
production issues reported by end users.
• Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com
– Sales & Service Cloud and Eloqua
• Serve as the applications architect for Salesforce and
CRM-related applications; understand and communicate functionality,
identify risks, manage change and design solutions that are efficient,
scalable and cost-effective.
• Work with SOA middleware such as Oracle to design, deploy and
deliver REST /SOAP based services in a high volume platform.
• Recommend build vs. buy when it comes to third party
integrations for the SFDC stack.
• Partner with ERP and CRM stakeholders to analyze, understand
and improve Finance/Sales operations that increase employee productivity
and end-user effectiveness.
• Create business process models using best practice techniques,
including current and future state solution design documents using
• Ability to design solutions and write functional and technical
specifications for technical team members
• Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Ability to dive deep and research production system issues,
resolve user problems and escalate when necessary
• Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test
plans, including use cases and test data
• Support change control best practices, including the management
of user requests/approvals and promoting changes to production
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Board: 916.458.4390 EXT : 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.