Hope you are doing great.
This is Neha from Deegit Inc. Please go through the below job description
and please let me know if you are interested.
*Below is the job details:*
*Job Role: Lead Big Data Consultant*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Team: Platform, Services, and Frameworks – Engineering IT
The team is responsible for developing platforms and services to enable
Cisco Engineering. Current platform under development is a data transport
platform using a publish-subscribe message bus as its core.
As a member of the Platform, Services and Frameworks team you will be
developing large scale platforms to serve thousands of users across
multiple locations. The platforms will be integrating with existing systems
as well as exposing multiple API endpoints of its own. In addition to
developing the platform, the engineer must be able to explain deployment
and operations requirements. In the near term, the engineer would be
working with the team to build out a resilient and scalable data platform.
The team follows agile scrum practices and encourages open communication
about current work.
The IT Engineer responsibilities include:
• containerization of open source components
• ensuring platform health
• developing tools for platform (monitoring, validation, testing,
• Improve reliability of platform
• working with clients to determine integration points
• working with team on component design
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• 3-5 minimum years’ experience in application development
• 3-5 minimum years’ experience in distributed systems development
Languages :• Java, Bash, Scala is a plus
• Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Data schema technologies such as Avro or
• Data collection technologies such as Apache Flume, Logstash and
• Docker, Container Orchestration Engine such as Kubernetes,
Marathon or Rancher
• Problem Solving
• Strong understanding of Algorithms & Data Structures.
• Experience with distributed systems preferably across multiple
• Working knowledge of replication, resiliency and failover
• Familiar with concurrency related problems such as race
conditions, contention, and transactions and potential ways to avoid such
• Experience building, shipping and maintaining command line
utilities or HTTP APIs of reasonable complexity
• Ability to translate client requirements to platform features
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
• Familiar with Continuous Integration
• Experience working with and managing cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Unix
• Comfortable with VCS like Git
• Experience developing with database preferably NoSQL
• Experience with application messaging, stateless services and
• Knowledge of real time streaming technologies
Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter
[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 368
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
[image: Description: Description: cid:image003.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.