*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Hi
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position:: Java/J2ee Technical Lead *
*Location:: San Diego, CA *
*Duration:: Contract role*

*Description*
• Exp: 10-15 yrs
• Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, Web Services, API, Multithreading,
Pl/SQL, Weblogic
• Strong programming background, OOPs, design patterns and data structures
• Data exchange through REST APIs
• Knowledge of HTML5,LESS, Angular will be advantage
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
• An interest and preferably working experience in agile development
methodologies and continuous integration practices and tools
• Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
• A problem solving and pragmatic attitude'

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name *
*Current Location: *
*Mobile Phone No *
*Available from *
*Candidate preferred work location *
*Contract or Permanent *
*Salary expectations for ctc assignment *
*Visa status *
*Total Years of experience *
*Candidate Date of Birth *
*When entered in USA and which Visa *
*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing *
*Mail Id *
*Skype id for VC interview *
*SSN(last 5 digit) *
*Best time to reach *

*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com/>*

*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*