*Role: Data stage Developer - Datastage with Unix Exp Must*
*Location: Minnetonka, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*No of Positions: 3Only USA or GC*
• Develops application/system code as defined in technical
• Creates unit test plans, executes unit testing and documents
results to ensure that code works as designed
• Ensures that application/system code is clearly and
comprehensively developed and traceable back to technical specifications
• (e.g., traceability matrix)
• Incorporates scaling capability into application/system code
• Ensures integration with testing groups (e.g., UAT, CTP)
• Conducts all required reviews (e.g., code coverage, code
reviews, test plan reviews), as applicable
• Adheres to applicable enterprise development methodologies
and processes (e.g., UDP, RSA, ADR, EPMO processes)
• Implements Design Patterns, as applicable
• Review and troubleshoot potential coding issues
• Validates technical compliance application/system designs
Thanks & Regards,
* Ajay K ProIT-Solutions, LLC 1827 Capital St, Suite#101*
*Corona CA - 92880*
*Ph No: **(323) 617-3689*
*Email: **a...@proit-solutions.com* <a...@proit-solutions.com>
[image: logoo] <http://www.proit-solutions.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.