*Sr. Java Developer*
Ann Arbor, MI
Local to Detroit
*Would like someone with good experience with Java 1.8 and TDD. *
*Excellent communication is a must as well as a quick learner. *
*Summary:* This position is a Java Developer for Company’s eCommerce
Development organization. High level responsibilities include interpreting
functional requirements and designs to design, develop and implementing
software solutions following Company’s agile development process. The
position requires a minimum of 8 years of industry experience in writing
solutions using Enterprise Java technology skills and experience.
· 8 + years of Core Java (1.6 to *1.8)* and Spring Framework
· Demonstrable experience with *Restful and SOAP*-based web
services, JSON and XML
· Demonstrable experience with TDD methodologies, and tools such as
Junit, Mockito, TestNG
· Experience with JMS queues and *JDBC* (SQL Server preferred but
· Experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks like Cucumber
and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and *SoapUI*
· Experience with continuous integration systems like *Jenkins*
· Agile development experience, preferably with a web based start
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.