This is Neha from Deegit Inc. Please go through the below job description
and please let me know if you are interested.
*Role: *IT Business Systems Analyst
*Location: *Newark NJ
*Duration: *6+ month’s contract
· Extensive knowledge and business acumen of the health insurance
industry. Optimal resource will have experience leading and implementing
government regulated products and health care management related projects.
· Primary deliverables and activities for this position may
include, although not limited, to the following:
· Business Requirements Documents
· Technical Requirements Documents
· Requirements Traceability Matrix
· Gathering and preparing solution based estimates
· Use Cases
· Test Plans/Test Cases
· Activity Diagrams
· Process Flows
· High Level Solution Diagrams (short of architecture)
· Gap Analysis
· Defect/Root Cause Analysis
· Conducting JAD sessions
· Data Mapping Documents
· Minimum 6 years as a business system analyst
· Greater than 4 years in the health insurance industry working
with a Health Plan
· Proficiency in Health Care product types
· Proficiency in Health Care terminologies
· Proficiency in Health Care Management
· Knowledge of actuarial, underwriting and rating
· Knowledge of healthcare regulations and mandates
· Excellent Communication skills
· Excellent Soft skills
· Excellent BSA skills
· Knowledge of government regulated products such as Medicare Part
A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicaid
· Knowledge of providers and network arrangements
· Understanding of reporting and dash-boarding
· Experience with working in multi-vendor environment is preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.