*This is Aravind, - Recruitment Team from MSR Cosmos*
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Skype Id :
Last 4 digit SSNO :
Availability for project :
Availability for Interviews :
Visa Status and Validity :
D O B :
Years of Exp :
*Technical Project Manager IV*
*Duration: 12 months *
*Location: San Francisco, CA* *( Locals Needed )*
Rate: $75/hr AI on C2C
*Interview process: *
Phone screen then follows Onsite(In Person) locals only.
Scrum Master / Project Manager
*Job Responsibilities: *
· Scrum Master for 2-3 Agile Teams
· Organize and drive Scrum Ceremonies – Daily Stand up, Sprint
Planning, Retrospectives, Demo
· Work with product managers to define requirements and maintain
· Facilitate Scrum of Scrum sessions across dependent teams
· Identify and track key dependencies for the Scrum teams
· Interface with the Program Manager to identify program
impediments and address including proper escalation to individuals/groups
· Ensure that projects adhere to established standards and
methodology practices. Help define new development processes and industry
· Make recommendations on how to best approach a software
development project, keeping in mind the business goals.
· Know at all times the health of projects, critical path items,
risks and impact to timelines.
· Coordinate project deliverables between team leads.
· Act as a central point of contact for all communications relating
to the project(s).
· Provide overall leadership for the teams, influencing & coaching
the teams use of Agile
· Regular interactions with senior management establishing
visibility into the scrum teams
· Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are
· Maintain a close working relationship with the Program Manager
and Product Owner Create and manage project plans, timelines and
deliverables. Communicate schedules and deliverables in a concise manner
and ensure that deadlines are met.
*Job Requirements: *
· 5 to 7 years of relevant IT experience including strong Agile
program/project management experience and a minimum of 3 years of
experience as a scrum master.
· Strong working knowledge of web development and eCommerce for an
· Must be an excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of
the team, external stakeholders, and management.
· Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams
through servant leadership and mentoring.
· Must encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the
team, its products and processes.
· Must be able to resolve conflict through arbitration,
negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation.
· Must be willing and able to identify problems, impediments,
dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick
· Must understand Agile metrics and reporting techniques.
· Must work effectively in a dynamic development environment with
matrix reporting structure.
· Must have an ability to communicate verbally and in writing
clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as
business and product requirements.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities.
· Must be able to lead a team to make realistic and achievable
· Demonstrated project management fundamentals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid understanding of web technology, software development
lifecycle, user interface issues and quality assurance.
· General appreciation for software architecture and software
· Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Demonstrated ability with affecting change.
· Must be hard working, highly motivated and a self-starter.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience with Global Expansion is a plus
*Top Skills: *
· Really strong scrum master who is also a PM. Very strong
communication skills. great team player.
· Her problem in the past has been communication skills.
· Person needs to be concise and well spoken.
· They should be able to explain how they tackle a problem.
*Thanks & Regards,*
5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207
*Desk : 925-399-7145*
*Fax : 925-219-0934 *
*Email *: arav...@msrcosmos.com
*E-VERIFIED | WBE CERTIFIED | MICROSOFT PARTNER NETWORK MEMBER |ORACLE GOLD
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.