*Position: SAP Security Specialist*
*Duration: 6 Months - Contract*
This project will involve reviewing the SAP security/authorizations
currently in place and to ensure that a consistent standard is utilized
across the various SAP systems. While reviewing the existing SAP roles,
identifying/remediating segregation of duty conflicts or critical access
violations should be considered. This individual must be capable of working
independently with minimum supervision.
Duties include but are not limited to
• Review existing SAP ECC security and update as needed to minimize access
• Review existing SAP ECC roles to better utilize composite roles as
• Review existing SAP BI security and make updates as needed
• Review existing SAP SCM security and make updates as needed
• Participate in the setup of SAP security to support Vistex and
Transportation Management systems currently being implemented
• Ability to coordinate and schedule work of tasks as needed
• Ability to coordinate testing of role changes
• Communicate schedules and status to Management
• Provide turnover and support
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP security
Candidate must have:
• Strong working knowledge of SAP authorizations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with key
business users, SAP team members and management
• Highly motivated and capable individual that is detailed oriented
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Thanks & Regards,
*Ajay K ProIT-Solutions, LLC **1827 Capital St, Suite#101*
*Corona CA - 92880*
*Ph No: **(323) 617-3689*
*Email: **a...@proit-solutions.com* <a...@proit-solutions.com>
[image: logoo] <http://www.proit-solutions.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.