Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : QA Automation Lead**/*
*Senior (Need MOBILE QA Automation exp with Gherkin / Cucumber)Location:
NYC, NY, Dallas, TX & Columbus, OH.*
· Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or
more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software
that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
· Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and
our tools and methodologies.
· Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business
and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data
requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and
other preparation activities.
· Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution,
managing issues, and status metrics.
· Working with a global team and responsible for
directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an
· Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development,
Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines,
deliverables, status and other information.
· Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned
· Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and
validation and making appropriate recommendations
· Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and
change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
· Additional areas of responsibilities include:
o Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis
o Assisting with application training of new resources.
o Ability to create and manage project plans and activity timelines.
o Acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and
the development team
o Investigating, monitoring, reporting and driving solutions to issues
o Identifying and creating risk mitigation activities, and developing and
implementing process improvements.
· A college degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of four plus years of experience with the following:
o System software testing
o Planning and coordinating test activities
o Overseeing test case development and defect resolution
· *Minimum of one year experience with Mobile Browser and Mobile
Native Application Testing and use of Mobile Cloud Platform (i.e, SeeTest)*
· Proven experience in all aspects of scrum, functional,
integration and regression testing
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and
excellent analytical skills
· Independent decision-making and good judgment
· Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
· Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority
environment across a global team
· Experience with client server environments
· Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
· Knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle and concepts
· 3+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
Python, Ruby, Groovy, C++/C#, CSS, .Net, VBScript, SQL, etc.).*
· *Wweb technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).*
· *Use of iOS and Android Simulators*
· *Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g.
Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Appium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).*
· *Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache,
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.