Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
*Senior Application Architect* IV((Enterprise Solution, SOA, Mega, Troux,
Oracle/SQL Server, Tibco) / Job Diva
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 6 months
Location: Herndon, VA-----HANDS ON Architecture Exp. needed with a strong
development background.--make sure to strongly tech candidates before
The Senior Application architect applies vast experience of system
architectures, application technologies, data architectures, and
infrastructures to support key IT initiatives. The candidate must apply
their knowledge of IT best practices appropriately to define IT solutions.
The individual must possess the ability to analyze solutions and
technologies and recommend modifications based on knowledge of the
organization's current and future needs.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to: reviewing
business and technical requirements, focusing on solution development
throughout the project lifecycle, supporting development and testing
activities, evangelizing best practices and proven patterns, and escalating
architecture issues and concerns. The candidate will manage and promote the
use of Fannie Mae IT standards, serve as a subject matter expert to Fannie
Mae projects and provide support for project team members. The candidate
will create architectures and designs, will conduct peer reviews, and will
develop target state architectures.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other
• A minimum of 5 years in defining current and target state architectures,
transition architectures and roadmaps
• A minimum of 5 years with Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF,
DoDAF, FEAF etc
• A minimum of 3 years using Architecture Modeling tools like Mega, IBM
System Architect, Troux, Rational Software Architect etc
• A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Java design and development
• A minimum of 5 years implementing Java open source frameworks (i.e.,
Spring, Hibernate etc.)
• A minimum of 5 years implementing both RESTful and SOAP web services
using JEE stack
• A minimum of 10 years of solutioning for projects implementing agile and
• A minimum of 2 years reviewing project architectures and solutions
• A minimum of 10 years with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL
• A minimum of 5 years with application servers and containers such as
JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
• A minimum of 3 years with TIBCO suite of products (EMS, Business Works,
• A minimum of 5 years in selecting and integrating COTS solutions
• A minimum of 5 years with performance optimizations such as improving
scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with BPM, distributed caching, cloud
• A minimum of 5 years leading architecture efforts that requires close
collaboration with project teams
• Ability to work with both senior management level executives and
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Professional demeanor
*Preferred Qualifications *
*• TOGAF Certification *
*• Mortgage Industry knowledge experience *
*• JEE Certification *
*• Tibco EMS, BW, BE knowledge or certification *
*• VMware knowledge or certification*
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.