Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.
Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!
*Position: Netsuite Consultant*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Interview times: Thursday and Friday*
Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*
*Top 3 Skills: *
1) Minimum of 10 years experience with the NetSuite on premise ERP system,
specifically with experience in the AP and AR modules and the underlying
data associated with each
2) Minimum of 5 years experience specific to mapping and analyzing NetSuite
data to integrate systems.
3) Minimum of 5 years experience developing within Suit Scripts.
Nice to have: API integration experience
*High-level description: *
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in designing both Payment and
Receivables solutions and knowledge of how bank solutions connect to client
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, as well as payment processing
rules from a business/customer perspective.
*Job Responsibilities: *
• Candidate will be responsible for identifying data natively available in
the Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) modules of NetSuite
and mapping this data to Wells Fargo services that support accounts payable
and accounts receivable automation.
• Candidate will also identify gaps in data natively available in the
NetSuite modules versus data required by Wells Fargo systems to integrate.
• Candidate would be expected to complete the mapping and gap analysis work
within 60 calendar days.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
• Minimum of 5 years experience with the NetSuite ERP system, specifically
with experience in the AP and AR modules and the underlying data associated
• Minimum of 5 years experience specific to mapping and analyzing NetSuite
data to integrate systems.
• Minimum of 5 years experience depicting systems, data, and process flows
• *Experience working with APIs and identifying data available through
exposed APIs from cloud-based ERP systems (both standard data sets or
customized data sets) *
• Experience interacting with and presenting deliverables to management
• Experience in modifying input files for testing and supporting testing in
creating and/or reviewing test scripts.
*Preferred Skills: *
• 5+ years of experience analyzing and working with payment processing,
including Check, ACH, wires, lockbox, credit card.
• Experience with other in mapping data natively available in other ERP
systems such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Microsoft Dynamics to
bank AP and AR services would be a plus
• Experience and knowledge on transaction field mapping using the BAIv2
format for electronic bank statements to enable automated reconciliation
• Experience specific to mapping and analyzing EDI, NACHA, and XML, SAP
IDoc and ISO 20022
• Experience in producing design documents that span multiple applications
(bigger picture vs. just a single application).
• Experience beyond financial services industries such as healthcare,
telecom, and grocery as our department is seeing an increased utilization
of electronic payments in these areas.
• Pro-actively identifies potential issues and roadblocks. Is a
self-starter, assertive, thorough, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing
priorities and processes.
*Work Environment: *
Enterprise organization who will mostly be sitting/interacting with the
business side of Wholesale Banking so they need to have great communication
*Thanks & Regards,*
ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing
Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797
Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*
|* *www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>
IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>
*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Success*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.