Role : IBM(Informatica) MDM Administrator
Location : Loveland, CO
Duration : 5+ Months
• IBM’s MDM version 11.x product, IBM MDM Customization includes
Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event
Hands on experience with Java development background with RSA/
RAD, MDM Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL a plus.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Proven track record implementing successful MDM initiatives
• Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement,
Driving various phases of MDM solution development - managing upcoming
releases of new functionality and bug fixes.
• Strong hands-on technical knowledge of master data concepts,
processes, organizational support models and tools is preferred. This
should include but is not limited to Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data
Governance, Data Modelling, and Data Integration.
• Working knowledge of Business Process Management concepts and BPEL to
support workflow development
• Hands-on multiple implementation experience, preferably in Banking
• IBM MDM Server Product upgrade experience is a plus.
Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and
how to use these with different types of integration technologies
SAP AND IT CONSULTING SERVICES
4606 FM 1960 Rd W, Suite 400 Houston, Texas-77069
T: 281 954 5503
Email: saur...@e-infionics.com <raj...@e-infionics.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.