*Job Description: *
*Role: C++ Developer Location: San Diego CA*
*Duration: 12+ MonthsLocals only*
*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Understand the software response to system and controls
requirements, develop software based on software requirements and design,
create Test Specification Documents, and deliver software solutions of
• Work in hard and soft real time domain with complex hardware
interfaces and various communication protocols (TCP/IP, Ethercat, Profinet)
• Ability to develop code for a distributed control system. The
coding will require programming in different languages (C++, Python) on
different OS environments (VxWorks, CentOS).
• Conform to the approved Software Development Process and the
Program Development Process, and be an active champion of process
• Utilize knowledge to design software for large complex
• Articulate (verbal and written) the design decisions and
implementations made to management at Cymer /ASML, its development partners
and the customer.
• Participates in the screening and selection of software
development team members and in the mentoring of new software development
• Requires Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or other related Eng/Science fields. MS or Ph.D in relevant
field is a plus.
• Strong C++ knowledge, Object Oriented Design principles and
• Ability to handle aggressive deadlines with agility and
results driven approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and
effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
• Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced
understanding of customer relationship building.
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic
• Ability to quickly develop and understand complex control
systems including embedded real-time, application layers, CORBA interface
and it’s associated hardware environment.
• Ability to independently determine technical solutions
including test documentation.
• Technical expert of data management, TCP/IP and other similar
• Applies advanced knowledge of design methodologies.
• Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge in utilizing design
engineering tools, systems analysis and design, and database management.
• Project leadership skills.
• Ability to follow a Software Development Process that
includes elements of planning, estimation, gathering and analyzing
requirements, developing concepts and designs, implementation, developing
and executing test plans’ and engaging in work product reviews.
• Ability to interact effectively with other team members as
well as individuals in other disciplines and organizations.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
• Some travel required
• Requires Minimum of BS in Computer Science, or other related
eng or science fields. MS or Ph.D in relevant field is a plus.
• Minimum of 6 years in technical development role
• Experience in leadership or designing software for a complex
multi-processor distributed control system is a plus.
• Proven ability to guide a team in coding efforts for a
distributed control system. The coding will require programming in
different languages (C++, Python) on different OS environments (VxWorks,
• Delivered 3+ mid to large scale software projects with
• Hands on experience with refactoring for performance and
scalability – complex multi-processor distributed control system is a plus.
• Curious and current on emerging software methodologies
Thanks & Regards,
*Ajay K ProIT-Solutions, LLC **1827 Capital St, Suite#101*
*Corona CA - 92880*
*Ph No: **(323) 617-3689*
*Email: **a...@proit-solutions.com* <a...@proit-solutions.com>
[image: logoo] <http://www.proit-solutions.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.