Hello Everyone,

Hope you doing good...!!!!!!

Send me your consultant resume on my id *d...@technocraftsol.com
<d...@technocraftsol.com>* or please free to contact me on *614-662-1008*
for the below positions of *Java Developer* which we have in MA, NY & VA
all *require F2F round* and I need *GC & USC* consultants only.

*Position:        Core Java Developer  (Sr./ Lead/ Architect)*

*Location:       Arlington, VA or New York City NY  *

*Duration:       Long Term*

*(GC, USC only)*

Locations can be either *Arlington, VA or New York City*

Must be able to *interview onsite* in either of those locations.

*Requirement:*

8+ years of experience in Java Programming

Experience with Multithreading/Data Structures and Algorithms

Strong experience with J2EE, Core Java

Strong OO design skills/implementation of design pattern

Rest API

Spring

Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define
and deliver on projects.

------------------------------

*Position:        Sr. Javascript Developer with Angular and NodeJs *

*Location:       Boston, MA or Marlborough, MA *

*Rate:              $Market*

*(GC, USC only)*

Locations can be either *Boston, MA or Marlborough, MA*

Must be able to *interview onsite* in either of those locations.

*Requirement:*

Must have 9+Yrs of development exp.

Sr. Javascript Developer

AngularJS

NodeJS

*Thanks and Regards*

*Dev*

Sr. IT Recruiter

*Email* : d...@technocraftsol.com

*Contact*: 614-662-1008

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID* :  divyanshutechnocraft

*Linkedin : *www.linkedin.com/pub/dev-grover/a7/88/a/

www.technocraftsol.com

www.xdimensiontech.com

Partner with XDimension Technology

Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.