This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
*Location: Holmdel, NJ *
*Duration: 6 **Month - Contract to Hire*
*Rate: $45/hr all inclusive*
*GC or US Citizens ONLY (**(kindly respond only those who are willing to
submit their consultant for Contract to Hire)*
Currently searching for web developers to add to their development team in
our Holmdel office. Candidates should be fluent in backend web development
(emphasis on PHP) and have a strong desire to learn and a passion for
programming. Our core focus is automation and efficiency. Developers will
help identify possible tasks to be automated and work with appropriate
teams to help develop an end product that makes the team more efficient.
Developers will also help support our award winning BSS/OSS system and
improve overall performance for all Vonage employees and customers.
Candidates should have strong written skills and a desire to help document
their work to help with future development and training. The right
candidate should be an out of the box thinker and enjoy finding unique
solutions to complicated problems.
· Review common tasks and provide recommendations for possible
· Respond to bug submissions
· Help convert legacy code to new code base
· Document new and existing processes
· Help design and build new sales, operation, and finance tools &
· Provide work estimates for future projects
· Identify new technologies that can help improve overall systems
· Automate manual tasks
· Integrate with multiple APIs
· Identify network, server, or software bottlenecks
· Q/A and peer review for fellow developers
· Performance Testing
· Develop robust unit tests
· Web Development (PHP preferred, VBScript/ASP a plus)
· SQL, Table design and optimization (MySQL preferred)
· Fluency in multiple development languages (experience in
migrating code preferred)
· Experience in front end development practices (Bootstrap
experience a plus)
· AJAX experience (through jQuery or other front end frameworks)
· Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and common standards and practices
· Passion for programming
· Loves solving problems
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Framework experience (CakePHP, Symfony, Codeigniter, Zend, etc)
· Understanding of networking and telephony principles (CCNA or
other certifications a plus)
· Experience with systems administration
· Exposure to multi-developer environments and version control (Git
experience a plus)
· API Integration
· A/B Testing
· Unit Testing
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.