Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to

*Role: Java Developer*

*Addison, IL* –in-person interview.

Long Term

*Job Responsibilities*

   - Build solutions that delight our customers, lift sales, and contribute
   to the success of our sales consultants – our engineers make a difference
   - Seek novel ways to solve a problem, leverage new tools, implement
   cutting edge approaches; push the boundaries, inspire coworkers
   - Drive innovation within the team in areas including: development
   efficiencies, custom component development & integration, leading-edge
   industry concepts and developments; manage the life cycle of Web software
   development projects of all sizes.
   - Partner with product owners to tackle challenging solutions that
   require not only technical skills but also understanding our customer,
   products we sell, sales consultant challenges and the direct sales business
   - Leads process of gathering and defining business requirements, writing
   technical specifications, developing prototypes, coding, unit testing and
   implementing programs on new and current systems that are assigned to web
   - Mentor other engineers, review their work, and provide constructive
   feedback; stretch their skills and recognize their achievements
   - Active member of the corporate interview panel; participate in hiring
   the brightest, innovative developers who will bring fun and energy to the
   - Build and maintain scalable ecommerce APIs (e.g. shopping cart
   management, order management, etc.) that will support internal, consultant
   and .com facing set of tools
   - Projects are primarily new development and improvements to
   architecture about 80% of time; all front end
   - You will be a key part in accurately estimating the timing of software
   delivery; be accountable for meeting your delivery commitment
   - Work in an Agile environment; participate in daily scrum stand-ups
   - Provide 3rd level production support and troubleshooting
   - Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and peer

*Position Requirements*

   - You have a history of success in IT, formally or informally mentored a
   team, are the “go to”
   - Java is your language of choice; you have strong command over it to
   develop reliable, secure, and high-performing services.
   - You bring expertise working with a variety of Java-based frameworks
   - You’re good with creating ad hoc prototypes from ideas or mockups from
   wire frames
   - Agile Environment – you sprint to work every morning
   - Expert in web standards; html, javascript, css, ajax
   - Solid relational modeling skills and have worked extensively with
   relational databases; Oracle a plus
   - Top skills in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful services
   - You never write a line of code that’s not testable; you’re expert at
   unit testing and version control; JUnit a plus
   - You know your way around a Content Management System; Hybris
   experience scores you points

Thanks & Regards,

*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*

200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817

Fax: 609-754-3700   | www.svktechinc.com

*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*