*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: SAP BI BW HANA with HR analytics*
*Work Location: Piscataway, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*NOTE: Passport copy is mandatory for H1B Candidates (NO OPT'S)*
• SAP BW and HANA consultant Minimum 8 years experience. The Consultant
should have End-to-End SAP BW on HANA hands-on design, development and
implementation experience with wide and deep skills in extraction, modeling
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in SAP Business Intelligence tools
• SAP BW on HANA full lifecycle implementations including data modeling,
extractions, data staging, loadings, transformations, and reporting.
• Gathering requirements from the Business Analyst
• Translating the business requirements into technical specs
• Experience in designing BI solutions in Finance and HR.
*Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:*
• Extensive knowledge of configuration of BW data objects including
InfoObjects, InfoSources, Data Sources, Transformations, DSO, Info
Providers, multi providers, Update Rules, Process Chains, User Exits and
• Extensive knowledge of BW standard extractors from the ECC system and
working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in ECC
environment. Ability to build and support custom extractors
• Extensive experience in reconciling ECC data with BW data
• Experience designing BW queries and modeling data for Business Objects
• Ability to troubleshoot data load issues, report performance issues and
data mismatch issues.
• HANA Modeling experience on Analytical & Calculation Views.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.