Hope you are doing well!

Please send me your available candidates resume on this email :

Job Title: ETL/Informatica Developer

Location: Saint Louis, MO (GC, USC, H4-EAD only)

Duration: 24+ Months Contract

Please don’t share with me OPC/CPT, H1B candidates

Job Description:

Drive, design, and determine the ETL requirements mainly focusing on
Informatica and PL/SQL development
processes for reporting and analytics within a large Data Warehouse
The following skills are pretty much a must from that perspective

·              Perform an active, leading role in developing / shaping and
enhancing overall ETL, Informatica & PL/SQL architecture, including ETL
patterns and best practices.

·              Perform development activities such as Source to target mapping
validations, identify, document and execute unit test cases/scripts, peer and
lead code reviews per code review checklist, and document test and review

·              Well-versed in developing ETL using Informatica and PL/SQL at
a minimum in support of large-scale data warehouse and reporting projects (2TB
and above).

·              Must have aminimum of 3-5 years development experience using
Informatica in multiple environments (Oracle, SQL and Netezza) and with PL/SQL

·              Makes recommendations on the increasing scalability and
of ETL platforms and solutions.

·              Good Communication Skills are a must in this position as well
as some minor PM skills as in some cases they will be the main contact for
any process they are working on

·              Strong experience in client interaction and understanding
application, business data flow and data relations from them

·              Working with the development team in creating Process Flows
for ETL processing

·              Familiarity with Implementation Plans and Documentation

·              Experience in documenting processes of this nature, in order
to write Turnover Documentation to support this on our Production Support Team

Darshan Patel | Sr. Recruiter |

T: 218-656-0390  |  email id: dars...@riderconsultinginc.com | Gmail id:
Rider Consulting Inc  |

50 Cragwood rd, suite 205, South plainfield, New jersey |