Hope you are doing well!
Please send me your available candidates resume on this email :
Job Title: ETL/Informatica Developer
Location: Saint Louis, MO (GC, USC, H4-EAD only)
Duration: 24+ Months Contract
Please don’t share with me OPC/CPT, H1B candidates
Drive, design, and determine the ETL requirements mainly focusing on
Informatica and PL/SQL development
processes for reporting and analytics within a large Data Warehouse
The following skills are pretty much a must from that perspective
· Perform an active, leading role in developing / shaping and
enhancing overall ETL, Informatica & PL/SQL architecture, including ETL
patterns and best practices.
· Perform development activities such as Source to target mapping
validations, identify, document and execute unit test cases/scripts, peer and
lead code reviews per code review checklist, and document test and review
· Well-versed in developing ETL using Informatica and PL/SQL at
a minimum in support of large-scale data warehouse and reporting projects (2TB
· Must have aminimum of 3-5 years development experience using
Informatica in multiple environments (Oracle, SQL and Netezza) and with PL/SQL
· Makes recommendations on the increasing scalability and
of ETL platforms and solutions.
· Good Communication Skills are a must in this position as well
as some minor PM skills as in some cases they will be the main contact for
any process they are working on
· Strong experience in client interaction and understanding
application, business data flow and data relations from them
· Working with the development team in creating Process Flows
for ETL processing
· Familiarity with Implementation Plans and Documentation
· Experience in documenting processes of this nature, in order
to write Turnover Documentation to support this on our Production Support Team
Darshan Patel | Sr. Recruiter |
T: 218-656-0390 | email id: dars...@riderconsultinginc.com | Gmail id:
Rider Consulting Inc |
50 Cragwood rd, suite 205, South plainfield, New jersey |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.