*Title: WebSphere Portal Administrator*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Position Description *
Our client is looking for an experienced WebSphere Portal Administrator to
join our team of consultants and technical specialists implementing Revenue
Integrated Tax Processor solution at our client site in Chicago, Illinois.
This position will focus on technical configuration and support of IBM
WebSphere portal applications and general Windows Server system
administration. All Revenue product offerings are built in an n-tier
client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front-end and a Java/J2EE
back-end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
*Specific responsibilities may include:*
· Installing, deploying, debugging, testing and administering
WebSphere portal software
· Providing enterprise-wide system and network support in a mature
· Troubleshooting system issues and working with client resources
· Assisting with the assessment of application architecture and
integration of authentication/ functionality/ approach to the client
· Providing technical advice and guidance for WebSphere Portal
developers and WebSphere Portal Administrators
· Representing RSI at client meetings, technical discussions, etc.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
· Experience with Windows operating systems.
· Experience with DataPower and IBM Integration Bus a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills
· Professional demeanor
· Outstanding ability to listen and really "hear" the customer
· Content Management, XML access
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
• 6+ years relevant work experience
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• Strong IBM *WebSphere Portal version 8 administration* skills
• Familiarity with systems/process integration, web services
architecture, network architecture, and network security
*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*
Technocraft Solutions LLC
3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F
*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com <an...@technocraftsol.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.