*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Hi
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position:: Tableau Consultant *
*Location:: Franklin TN *
*Duration:: Contract role *

*Description*
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and building complex
visualizations and dashboards using Tableau 8.x and above.
• Perform source data analysis and data discovery and data profiling.
• Translate business requirements into viable and efficient visualizations
and reporting.
• Need to have experience on connecting all type of data sources & able to
handle large amount of datasets.
• Should have complex visualization development, use of parameters, and
report optimization.
• Experience with designing Ad Hoc reports, complex calculations taking
advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions,
parameters, etc.
• Experience in writing and tuning SQL queries and data loads, addressing
user questions concerning data integrity, and communicating functional and
technical issues.
• Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure and business analyst
resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non
technical team members.
• Experience in Participate and develop design reviews, code reviews and QA
processes.
• Familiarity with Tableau's JavaScript API.

Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.

Full Name
Current Location:
Mobile Phone No
Available from
Candidate preferred work location
Contract or Permanent
Salary expectations for ctc assignment
Visa status
Total Years of experience
Candidate Date of Birth
When entered in USA and which Visa
Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing
Mail Id
Skype id for VC interview
SSN(last 4 digit)
Best time to reach

*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*

*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*