Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *Dhiraj* from *IDC Technologies*,
Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your
*Role:* *Datastage Admin*
*Job Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: Long Term*
Please Share Me Profile -- dhira...@idctechnologies.com
• Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and
migration - on AIX platform is preferable
• Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console,
Data Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
• Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
• Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information
• Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
• Performance tuning, Applying Patches on Datastage servers.
• Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining
• Support of bug fixes and issues reported
• Provision of access to new users, controlling user access and
• Must be able to fix production datastage server issues quickly and
make the environment stable
• Handling DataStage projects
• Knowledge/experience in data profiling using Information Analyzer
is a plus
• Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2,Oracle,Sybase,SQL server.
• Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts
• Housekeeping the auto generated project and server files - log
files, PH files, orbtc files, etc
| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3075 | *dhira...@idctechnologies.com
Yahoo/Gtalk - trg.dhiraj
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.