Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Ruby on Rails Developer*
· Collaborates with other Developers, Designers, Testers,
Operations Engineers and Product Managers to develop features for Web
· Translates interactive design prototypes and wireframe documents
· Automates functional and unit tests, and writes development
· Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting
internal business requirements or external customers.
· Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
· Oversees testing and develops fixes.
· Bachelor's Degree in a related area.
· 5 - 8 years of front-end development experience building
accessible, cross-platform Websites and Web Applications.
· Full Stack Ruby on Rails development experience required.
Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.) and test runner (Karma, Teaspoon, Web Component
· Knowledge of NPM and Gulp preferred.
· Familiarity with source control systems (GIT, Subversion) and
continuous integration and deployment tools (AntHill Pro, Jenkins, Travis
CI) is preferred.
· Knowledge of Web Performance best practices.
· Experience with Analytics and Big Data (Omniture, Splunk).
· Agile development and DevOps experience is a plus.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.