Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
*Role: Java Architect (Location – Houston, Count – 1)*
They should be fluent in technologies including Core Java, Spring, ORM
tools, and associated Java development tools. Any working experience
Cache* is a huge plus.
- Technical architect and individual contributor with the ability to
lead a team of Senior and Junior developers
- Able to communicate at a very effective and high-level with
managers, Sr managers, and executives
- Minimum 10 years of commercial Java programming experience
- Able to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles and
design patterns (usage and pitfalls)
- Strong Java programming skills using J2SE
- Strong understanding and experience with multi-threaded applications
- Exposure and strong understanding of the difference between
synchronous and asynchronous processing
- Strong understanding of messaging (MQ)
- Some database query design and development skills, including ANSI
- Ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and
changes in requirements
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment
- Aptitude to learn business knowledge and new technologies
- A “can do” attitude
- Credit Risk experience within an Investment Bank
- Experience with cloud based development
with server side (Java/Scala) technologies
- Unix scripting
- Experience with distributed caching technologies (GemFire, Coherence)
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.