This is Veerender, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
*Duration: 6+ moths*
Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background providing
specific technical direction for the development activities:
- At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution
and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Migration into AEM from other CMS (structured/ unstrcutured data)
- Integration experience with other systems
- Provide technical mentorship to the offshore team
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are
on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites experience is a nice to have
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
- Prior Apple experience is a strong plus
Thanks & Regards
*SancroSoft USA Inc.,*| *Direct: 9166 715 579* | *ve...@sancrosoftusa.com*
4944, Sunrise Blvd, Suite B4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916) 200-0305|
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.